Did you know that life insurance is for the living?
That it is a financial tool that should be a part of your overall financial strategy and estate planning for you and your family?
Oh yes! There are more than five reasons to obtain life insurance with living benefits, but the points outlined below should get your thinking on track and you on your way to securing a financial future with confidence for you and your children.
1. In many cases, the single parent is the only source of income for the household. If you pass away, where will the money come from to take care of your children? Can your parents and/or siblings afford to take over the financial responsibility of your children? Would you want to leave them with that burden? (Putting money away monthly into a whole life insurance policy, will provide funds for your estate to take care of your children without being a burden to another family member or friend.)
2. If you become chronically ill or critically injured* and could not earn a paycheck, where will your financial support come from? Is there someone who will be able to pay your bills or your mortgage? (A whole life insurance policy with an Accelarated Benefits Rider may provide the monthly income that you’ll need while overcoming an illness or injury.)
3. The cost of a funeral is between $7,000.00 to $15,000.00. Can your family afford this additional financial burden? For most families, this would wipe out most or all of their savings. (Would you want this to happen to your parents or siblings when as little as $30 or $50 a month could avoid this disaster?)
4. What about your future plans for yourself and your children? Do you want to own a home in 5 to 10 years? Or are you thinking about opening a business? What about your children’s education? (A whole life policy with cash value can provide case reserves that you can borrow against to fulfill your future financial goals.)
5. As an adult, whether single or not, we have certain financial responsibilities for ourselves. I’m sure that you can agree that we should try to find a way not to be a financial burden to anyone else. (You can accomplish that goal by having a life insurance policy in place to cover your retirement and estate.) Consult with a licensed professional to discuss your financial and estate planning needs today. Because you will never regret being prepared, but you will regret not being covered and not protecting yourself and your children.
And, isn’t that whats important to you?
Want to know more? Contact us today at 312-884-9986.
Sonja Cassandra Perdue, Financial Advisor
P.S. And, don’t forget about the retirement plan that’s included.
Contact us at 312.884.9986 to request a quote.
Contact us at 312.884.9986. We’d be happy to answer any of your questions.
*Terms and Conditions Apply. This is not a solicitation for the replacement of the current policy. Consult a licensed professional.